CODY RANCH Group Trip is fast approaching!

Aug 24 2017

Zach Milwood

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Fellow anglers and thrill seekers,

We are 5 weeks and 1 day away from the trip I look forward to the most each year, our bi-annual Cody Ranch Group Trip!  If you have not been to Cody Ranch, you are missing out on a fantastic place with some great fishing and some big girls lurking in the depths!  But honestly even better than that is the fellowship of fishing with your fellow PWF brethren, many of whom you probably haven't met before.  I love having a great day of fishing, and then heading back to the Lodge to swap stories about the day. 

So here are the details for the trip:

The Group Trip is a separate event from a traditional reservation.  Steve and Cole have already secured Cody Ranch for our Group Trip weekend.

You have all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday to fish.  Dates are Sep 29th, 30th, and October 1st.

Price for the entire weekend, plus lodging, is a flat $300.  This is an outstanding value gentlemen.  8 lakes, 3 full days, and two lodging choices.  Seriously.

There are a total of 12 beds available: 4 at the Cabin on Moonshine Lake, and 8 at the Lodge near the main entrance.

You have access to ALL lakes during the weekend, not just two like a traditional reservation.  This is the biggest draw for me because if one lake isn't working out, move to another!

I am coordinating the event, and will be keeping a list of who is committing to going.  Once the list hits 12, I will turn that in to the club and we will be charged for the trip.

We had three gentlemen join us on our Spring trip all the way down from Houston!  Would love to see some more of our Houston, Austin and San Antonio members make it!

Saturday night of the trip we do a big hush puppy and fish fry.  If that doesn't entice you, I don't know what does.  Ask members who have gone regularly if that alone is worth the price of admission!

If you have any questions, please contact me via email (best) or you can call my cell at 214.632.6432.  Since the most common question I get is "is the list full yet?", I will go ahead and tell you I currently have 5 committed, leaving 7 slots open for this awesome time.  Don't wait!  :-)

Zach

zachmilwood@gmail.com

Posted By: Zach Milwood

Aug 29 2017

Zach Milwood

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Fellow anglers,

Just an update that we now have NINE committed to the Cody Ranch Group Trip, leaving 3 spots open for some lucky person to join us.  We are exactly 1 month away from driving up to Coalgate, OK, and having a terrific weekend fishing!  Would love to see some new faces that have never been on the group trip, or to Cody Ranch at all.  Too many DFW members miss out on this property because it's across the state line.  For me living near DFW Airport, Cody Ranch is closer than Yates, Marshall 10-10, Hidden Springs, and several other hot East Texas properties.  Don't miss out!  It's too close and the fishing is too damn good!  :-)

Zach