Jason Lee

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 37986
Property Name : Blue Rock Lake
Reservation Date : 12/08/2023 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : Total: 7. 2 culled
Lures Used : Megabass Vision 110 Jr.

½ day with another member. Windy day, consistent 19-20mph wind. My kayak’s anchor couldn’t reach the bottom so there was a lot of drifing around and trying to readjust often.

I spent a lot of time figure out what would be successful, and I caught all my bass on a jerkbait. I think I lost a tank with a drop shot. Huge bite, and then went right into the vegation and broke me off. 

It was cool to go visit other lakes, though I didn’t have any success at either of them… it was just too windy and honestly, I got a bit frustrated and discouraged that my head wasn’t really in it any more. I tried fishing from the bank, but there’s still a lot of vegetation around the entire perimeter, so there was no luck there. 

I’m sure I’m not the only one- but it was one of those days where I wanted to throw all my fishing gear away! All joking aside, I learned a lot, and I still have a long way to go as an angler, and I’m super grateful I have a place like PWF to hone in my skills. Plus, I didn’t get skunked! 

Shout out again to Eric. Thank you for your hospitality!