Oct 29 2023

Tri Vo

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 37676
Property Name : Cassidy Farms
Reservation Date : 10/28/2023 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 26
Lures Used : Chatterbait, Spinnerbait, Frog, Crankbait, Rattletrap, Trig creature, Swim jig

I got the itch to fish this weekend so I booked a pond further south due to the cold front pushing down. It was a nice 81 degrees and cloudy in Fairfield. At first, I had to deal with a blown trailer tire on the trip down. I just bought the used jon boat & trailer and it didn't have a spare, my fault. My daughter and I finally got to Cassidy Farms around 2 pm. The water level looked 3-4 ft low so launching a boat trailer was impossible. We loaded the property's jon boat but it started raining hard for some time. We got out fishing around 3 pm and the rain stayed away. It was my first time fishing Cassidy so I had to figure what the bass liked. It took an hour to catch the first couple of fish. We had to pull moss from our hooks about every cast which was a bit annoying. I threw a bunch of different lures before catching another bass. I finally figured what they wanted. We ended up catching them 10-20 ft from the bank with shad colored baits. They were some really nice chunks with only 1 dink. I was also able to catch a nice double hook-up. Glad we stuck it out. Fished until 630. This was an awesome property. Thank you owner and PWF!