For Sale 2015 Nitro Z6 - 17' Bass Boat - SOLD

Jul 11 2020

Kevin Fuller

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

For Sale 2015 Nitro Z6 - 17' Bass Boat - SOLD

I’m selling our Nitro Z6 for $15,000.00.  We are stepping up to a bigger bass boat for more serious tournament fishing at the next level.  This 17’ boat is a great boat for high school tournaments, small waters or beginner bass fisherman.  It’s a 2015 that I bought new in the summer of 2016.  My son and I used it to fish Texas High School Bass Association tournaments for the last four years.  Its been a great boat and served us well and kept us competitive in the high school tournaments. My son had 6 top 20 finishes in this boat including a 5th in regionals and qualified for the state tournament 3 of the four years he fished in high school out of this boat. 

Extras include a Minn Kota 80 Fourtrex trolling motor and front and console Hummingbird Helix 7 fish finders. The boat is powered by a Mercury 115 ELPT 4S.   The seats have been replaced and the trailer tires are only about a year old.  Great boat.  Pictures below.  Call me at 214-803-6133 or email me at kevin@fullermediations.com if interested.