Social Media Influencer program
We are excited that you are interested in partnering with us to create great content that will drive interest and engagement to our social media pages. Our lakes offer some of the best fishing in the country and we want you to visually paint a picture with your Go Pro, Camera or similar.
Our Goal: Content that leads to interest. Interest leads to engagement. Engagement leads to memberships sold.
What is good/bad content? You know it when you see it, but it is often hard to explain. In general, good content is interesting, compelling, educational and humorous. Bad content is boring, always self-serving, and irrelevant.
What are the qualifications?
• You must be 21 or older and can get to and from our lakes on our own.
• Must have video equipment and capabilities to edit video and upload content to PWF
• Must have discerning taste to determine good content vs bad content
• Must live in Texas or Oklahoma
• Professional conduct – PG rated content
• Confidentiality of pay structure and compensation
• Must complete 1-page agreement form (after you have been selected)
• Please submit (1) 30-60 second video, (2) screen shots/or still photos and any other information that might help us decide why you are the person for the job. Contact the PWF office: firstname.lastname@example.org, then:
o Step 1: Open a browser on the computer where file is located.
o Step 2: Go to the address bar and type privatewaterfishing.wetransfer.com and hit Enter.
o Step 3: Click on Add Files. ...
o Step 4: Click on “Your Email” and add your email address.
o Step 5: Click on “Transfer”.
PWF will be using several influencers over the next 6-12 months and will narrow the list to a very select few, so we want to see your best stuff, so that you will make the cut.